One day a month the ladies of Milton Gospel Hall get together for coffee, fellowship and fun. There are new speakers and special features each month with women sharing expertise and a Bible-based message. We know you deserve more than one morning to hang out and have some fun but you’ve got to start somewhere.
Wednesday mornings from 9:30 – 11:00am
For more information contact (905) 878-8247
Schedule for the 2015/2016 calendar year
- October 21-15: Brock G. from the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.
- Be aware-Don’t fall prey to scammers!.
- November 18-15: Anna E. from Good Hope Ministries (Malawi)
- December 9-15: Christmas Brunch
- January 20-16: Soup Sampling. Come and try various delicious homemade soups.
- February 17-16: Sarah P. from Crawford Gardens. Spring is just around the corner!
- March 23-16: JoAnn M. returns with an educational specialty.
- April 20-16: Catherine P. It’s sure to be creative!.
- May 18-16: Fiona H. “Stuff to do with your Stuff”–Decluttering expert.
“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled” Matthew 5:6